This small engine troubleshooting course is ideal for students who want to work in the Small Engine Repair field as a repair technician. Learn how to troubleshoot and repair small engines.
Authorized by Briggs & Stratton, the largest manufacturer of small air-cooled engines in the world, this self-paced course covers the basic principles of small engine operation and service, through engine troubleshooting and failure.
This small engine troubleshooting course comes with a comprehensive full-color textbook and interactive online learning center that presents fundamental small engine operation and service principles using concise text, detailed illustrations, and practical applications.
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Describe concepts and terminology that are fundamental to Internal Combustion Engines
- Explain the Engine Operation including Compression Systems, Fuel Systems, & Governor System
- Troubleshoot Engine Failures
- Set up and troubleshoot Cooling and Lubrication Systems
- Explain Electrical System and problem solving